[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
My Custom Built Locker Stall -

My Custom Built Locker Stall

Want to know what liner to use? Curious about how to brace your frame? Ask all your rink construction questions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Danny
Rink Rookie
Rink Dimensions: 20x40
Materials:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Custom Built Locker Stall

Postby Danny » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:17 pm

So I had built this over the summer to encourage myself to keep my basement a little more organized, however, it is conveniently located right next to the door leading to my backyard. Time to invest in some rubber floor tiles and build a path from the stall to the rink. I figured I'd share it with y'all while I wait for the 40 degree whether to drop to 30 degrees.
Attachments
1167182_916351318138_940784400_o.jpg
1167182_916351318138_940784400_o.jpg (240.01 KiB) Viewed 5178 times

MLeslie347
Seasoned Veteran
Rink Dimensions: 32 x 80
Materials: Nicerink bracket and 18" board system

Re: My Custom Built Locker Stall

Postby MLeslie347 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Very nice!! Beats the heck out of the 2x4 and PVC monstrosity that I have in my garage for keeping my gear organized/dry. Will have to keep that in mid for one of those oddball 40-degree weeks that pop up seemingly every winter and I'm in need of a project until I can get back and tinker with the ice.

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Rink Construction”