[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5129: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
WoooHoooo! -

WoooHoooo!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ah1fgunner
Rink Rookie
Rink Dimensions:
Materials:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WoooHoooo!

Postby ah1fgunner » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:03 pm

Got the liner in place and started the hose about 2 this afternoon, Hopefully have the desired level in the am! STOKED!!! :)

Joe
Site Admin
Rink Dimensions: 40x56
Materials: 2x12 boards, Chelmsford Forum Boards (on the shooting end), and homemade wooden brackets

Re: WoooHoooo!

Postby Joe » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:31 am

I'm Joe from Backyard-Hockey.com and EliteRinks.com.

Please visit your "User Control Panel" and update your location, rink dimensions, and materials used. It helps us when giving advice.

Oh, and check out our new book -

ah1fgunner
Rink Rookie
Rink Dimensions:
Materials:

Postby ah1fgunner » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Disaster averted about 2 am! As I casually walked my recycling to the curb last night, I heard a cracking and popping sound coming from my low corner. Upon further investigation, I noticed that in our haste to fill, we had neglected to drive 4 support stakes in the low corner. So, at 2AM last night I proceed to attempt to push my wall back into place against 26' of water. I was able to get 3" back, but could not get it the full 6" with just my self. Holding the boards back with my foot, I drove four stakes at the base of the bulged boards and will continue to fill the last four inches after this is locked up! Pics to come soon! Whew, the excitement of near disaster....

Joe
Site Admin
Rink Dimensions: 40x56
Materials: 2x12 boards, Chelmsford Forum Boards (on the shooting end), and homemade wooden brackets

Postby Joe » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 pm

I'm Joe from Backyard-Hockey.com and EliteRinks.com.

Please visit your "User Control Panel" and update your location, rink dimensions, and materials used. It helps us when giving advice.

Oh, and check out our new book -

ah1fgunner
Rink Rookie
Rink Dimensions:
Materials:

Postby ah1fgunner » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:20 pm

This is where I had my problem. Fortunately, all has worked out. I still have to put in my 5" panels boards above the ice and then I will trim out the excess liner. If I was really ambitious, I would even paint them yellow, maybe next year!

Return to “General Backyard Rink Discussion”